- Underwriting is subject to the Company’s rules.
- Premium of this rider is entitled to personal income tax deduction according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax No. 383.
- Extra Care Health Rider must be attached to the policies in force.
- Terms of Service of MTL Global Connect are as specified by the Company
Warning: Buyer should have an understanding in the details of coverage and conditions every time before making a decision to purchase insurance.
For example, the rider shall not cover medical expenses or damages from injury or illness (including its complications), conditions, or abnormality that arises from any of the following causes.
1. Chronic disease, illness or injury that has not been cured prior to the insurance contract formation date, treatment for congenital disorder, or delay developmental or genetic disorder
2. Cosmetic surgery or any other treatments for skin beauty purposes, pimple, blemish, and freckles treatment, dandruff and hair fall treatment, or weight control, or elective surgeries, unless it is a skin grafting arising from accident that the rider covers, etc.
- Any illnesses which exist within 30 days counting from the effective date or the latest date of renewal of the rider, whichever is the latest; or
- Illnesses due to the following diseases which exist within 120 days counting from the effective date or the latest date of renewal of the rider, whichever is the latest.
1. Tumors, cysts, or all types of malignancy/cancer 2.All types of hernia 3.Tonsillectomy or adenoidectomy 4.Varicose vein 5.Hemorrhoid
6.Pterygium or cataract 7.All types of stone 8. Endometriosis
Buyer should have an understanding in the details of coverage and conditions every time before making a decision to purchase insurance.
1. What is insurable age and when does the coverage end?
- Insurable age is from 18-70 years old and the coverage period is provided until the age of 81.
2. Does Extra Care Plus Rider need to be attached to a life insurance policy (base contract)?
Yes, this health rider must be attached to a life insurance policy.
3. After I buy it, will it be effective immediately?
Illnesses must occur 30 days after the effective date of this rider.
The following diseases will be covered if they occur 120 days after reinstatement or the effective date of this rider.
Tumors, cysts or all types of cancer Hemorrhoids
All types of hernia Pterygium or cataract
Tonsillectomy or adenoidectomy All types of stones
Varicose vein Endometriosis
4. Does premium of Extra Care Plus Rider increase based on increasing age range?
Yes, it is based on increasing age range of the insured.
5. What is deductible?
It is the amount of expenses paid by the insured, other welfare or other policies (if any). Extra Care Plus Rider will cover the amount exceeding the deductible amount. The limit is in accordance with a chosen plan.
6. Does Extra Care Plus Rider cover room and board fees, daily nursing service fee, and hospitalization in Intensive Care Unit (ICU)?
Yes, it covers up to 7 days. When accumulated with the benefit of daily room and board fees, this shall not exceed 120 days. The Company shall pay 2 times the room and board fees, and daily nursing service fee.
7. Can I cancel my current Extra Care Rider and buy Extra Care Plus rider instead?
Yes, it must be subject to the Company’s rules.
8. Is health checkup required when applying for Extra Care Plus Rider?
It is subject to the Company’s rules.
9. Is it entitled to tax deduction?
Yes, it is entitled to personal income tax deduction according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax No. 383.
Pay for 20 years to Receive Coverage Until Attaining the Age of 99
Deliver security to your family and loved ones through whole life insurance which will be by your side at every moment by paying premium for 20 years and receiving coverage until attaining the age of 99.
Pay 7 years for coverage until attaining the age of 99
Providing financial security to 3 generations from only one policy